Friday, August 20, 2010

Product Design in Miami Florida

Hello,
If you have a new invention of a product you have came to the right spot.
I run a professional Product Design Firm in Miami Florida.
If you are a company or an individual with an Idea of a new product, I can surly assist you developing the concept, by means of sketching, computer technical drawings, 3d model of the final product, and developing a prototype for you.
I also could help you find a manufacturer in China or any other place which would specialize in making your product to a running assembly and full production of your product.
All this I can do through developing your ideas from my industrial design office located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
other services offered are mold development and manufacturing.
I need to add that I keep your information confidential, and rights to the property remains to the customer, and could be agreed by signing a Non Disclosure Agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment